- The most compact design with front accessibility for individual windows.
- Press-fit windows provide easy access for replacement/ correction of legends.
- Smallest cabinet size with depth 120mm max.
- Opto-couplers are provided for galvanic isolation of all externally connected wires.
- Internal assembly provided on convenient draw out type rack for ease of maintenance.
- Signal input contact selection between N/O or N/C is possible through user friendly software and membrane type push button switches provided on front, for TEST, ACCEPT & RESET.
- By the virtue of universal switch mode power supply module, annunciator is suitable for 90 to 270V AC/DC OR 20 to 70V DC supply.
- Optional features available such as: additional relay contact for repeat alarm audible, site selectable trip/non trip alarm differentiation facility etc.
- POWER ON indication on the front bezel prominently show the healthy state of internal power supply.
- Membrane type miniature push button switches located on front face of the annunciator are provided for test, accept and reset functions. Terminals are also provided at rear for external push button connections as and when required.
- Photographic and computerized legend inscription films provided for better readability easy replacement and various letter sizes. Negative legend film(clear letters on black background) is the unique advantage, for critical /trip annunciation windows as on option.
- Wide selection of coloured windows with red, yellow, white, blue, green colours to distinguish different groups required.
- Standard ISA sequences viz. auto reset, manual reset, ring back & first out are available for proper selection and engineering design. Simple jumper selection provided on CPU module.
- Protection provided for each fault for erroneous application of any potential such as 230VAC or 110V AC on field contact terminals. No damage or malfunctioning is possible in annunciator unit.
- Common set of push buttons and audible alarm devices can be used for more than one annunciator without any interaction.
- NO/NC contact selection by user friendly software & front membrane push buttons.
Optional Features :
- Repeat relay facility with various methods to reset these relays. The relay functions can be system trip repeat annunciation, âremote alarms, group alarms for trip and nontrip groupsâ..etc.
- Common beacon lamps for group annunciation. It can be steady, or flashing as required.
- Different types of electronic hooters with single tone, dual tone and beeper tone Audible, operating on AC or DC supplies, volume and tone control facilities available with easy access.
- Solid state or industrial hooter or any type of audible device can be used with ICP annunciators.
- Split architecture design can be supplied with flush mounting facia cabinet and projection type back of the panel mounting logic cabinet, interlinked with prefabricated cables & multipin male/female connectors.
- We can provide âAC Failâ or âDC Failâ annunciation window with dual auxiliary. AC or DC supply as & if required as a special case.
- Redundant power supplies for large systems available on request.
- PC computability with RS-232/485 serial communication port.
- Different coloured windows other than red for different groups of faults. White, Yellow, Amber or green can be supplied.
- Instalarm annunciators are available with RS-232 or RS-485 communication port, on request. These are PC compatible annunciators throâ interfacing port. Annunciator can be supplied with MODBUS or any protocol as per customersâ requirements.
Electrical Details :
- Initiating Contact : Potential free normally open/normally close type. Changeover facility by means of user friendly software. Max. allowable resistance of contact and cable:4K ohms. Input delay:Upto 40 ms +/- 5.
- Terminals : Phoenix terminals suitable for 2.5 sq. mm. Cable Max. Material General purpose : Screw 2.5mm brass nickel plated.
- Display : Three nos. red super bright Light emitting diodes (LEDs) of SMD type are used for each window operating on 12V DC internal supply. Flash rates:Normal/Fast 60-80/min., Slow 15-20/min.
- Audible Alarm Contact : Potential free normally open-closes on fault to actuate industrial/electronic hooter. Rating : 6 Amps. Max. at 230V AC or 28V DC.
- Printed Circuit Board : Material-Glass-epoxy with copper clading. Finish:Silver plated tracks with Gold plated tabs. Thickness: 1.6 mm, standard. Double sided PTH boards with FRC connectors.
- Power Consumption per point: : 0.5VA under normal process condition and 1.0 VA under ALERT condition approx.
Technical Details :
Fabricated out of CRCA MS sheet steel with die punch cutouts for press fit windows, suitable for flush panel mounting. It is finished with black glossy powder coating for better aesthetics.
The depth is reduced to 120mm only.
Plug-in Rack type construction provides ease of maintenance without removing any external cables. The entire assembly is on the rack which can be removed and accessed from the front. Membrane type feather-touch push buttons are provided on front face, as an additional feature, with terminals, at rear for remote push button connections as well. Each window is independent of other in press fit type with front access for easy removal of legend films.
DISPLAY : Backlighted with three nos.white superbright SMD LEDs(Light Emitting Diodes) per window. Computerized transparent legend is provided, sandwiched between transparent and translucent red acrylics. It is accessible from FRONT. Negative films also can be supplied to distinguish between trip and non trip faults which provide clear letters on black background and are commonly used for trip alarm faults. All the LEDs are driven through a series limiting resistor from internal 12V DC supply. Displays are available in red, yellow and white colours for different coloured windows. Each window of 50x30mm size is press-fit type easily removable from front.
The specs of legend inscription for each window are :
- Font size :14pt. Max
- No. of lines lines/windows : 4 lines Max.
- No. of characters/line : 10character.
The annunciation system with LED display are available with universal switch mode power supply (SMPS) suitable for any voltage between 20 to 70V DC OR 90 to 270AC/DC +/- 10% & AC ripple not more than 5% max.
AUDIBLE ALARM :
A potential free normally open contact which closes under fault conditions and open on Accept is provided to actuate an external audible device. This enables customer to use one common audible alarm for more than one Annunciator by wiring the alarm contacts in parallel to operate the alarm device. ICP make electronic hooter can be supplied as accessories, in addition to electric buzzer, bell, industrial hooter etc.
NOISE & TRANSIENT SIGNAL IMMUNITY : Front end of each module card is provided with a transient filter circuit which eliminates any unwanted spurious signals likely to be present or being induced on input signal cables. The nature of the induced transient spikes is of very short duration, through the amplitude is rather high. Such transients or noise signals are generally non-repetitive & does not last for more than 3-5 msec. Opto isolation is also provided for all incoming cables. The filter provides an adequate delay of 30-40 msec. This makes the system more reliable & responding to the genuine fault signals only. Delay of 15-20 msec also can be provided on request.
NOISE & TRANSIENT SIGNAL IMMUNITY :
The Annunciation systems are available with following supply voltages.
OPERATIONAL SEQUENCES :
- 24V/50V/110V/230V AC - 50 HZ +/- 10% and
- 24V/50V/110V/230V DC +/- 10% (A.C. Ripple - 10% max.)
The following basic sequences can be supplied as standard sequences.
- Auto Reset SS-202 (ISA type A)
- Manual Reset SS-205 (ISA type M)
- Ring back RS-301 (ISA type R)
- First in Reset FS-408 (ISA type F3A spl.)
Any sequences other than the above can also be supplied as per customers requirements. For sequence details refer the sequence chart.
While Sending Inquiry kindly furnish the following technical details:
- No. of annunciator units required.
- No. of windows per annunciator.
- Sequence of operation.
- Incoming supply voltage.
- NO/NC fault contact details.
- Legend inscription details.
- Any optional features required.