General Information :
Model ISA-2 is an intrinsically safe alarm annunciator suitable for Group IIA, IIB or IIC application as per IS/IEC 60079-11:2006. This design is tested and certified by the only authorities in India viz. CIMFR-Dhandabad & CCOE-Nagpur. The Split type design comprises of
i) Intrinsically safe power supply unit suitable for SAFE AREA location and
ii) annunciator logic with LED display window located in Hazardous area.
IS annunciators are available for input supply of 24V DC OR 90 to 270V AC/DC supply. The available sequences are auto, manual or first out seq. The numbers of points per cabinet are four to Eighty points in various configurations. Three LEDs per window are provided, since filament lamps are obsolete & not permitted in Hazardous area location. Pneumatic hooter with flame proof solenoid valve is available for audible alarm in hazardous area location
Salient Features :
- Plug-in modular concept, for logic circuits, power supplies, display windows, etc.. for simplicity of maintenance.
- Logic design is based on integrated circuits. CMOS ICs are employed for its dynamic characteristics and unique features like high noise immunity, wide range of supply voltage capabilities [Vcc-3 to 12V DC] fast response time and compatibility to use in industrial applications in Hazardous area w/o FLP enclosure.
- Switch mode power supply unit with individual zener barriers for all internal low DC voltages, required for annunciator windows, is located in SAFE AREA OR can be mounted in FLP enclosure for HAZARDOUS AREA location.
- Common plug-in flasher module with different colored handle is provided. It can cater upto 80pt. max.
- Fibreglass moulded lamp display boxes with press-fit type window frames.
- Photographic & computerized legend inscription films provided for better readability, easy replacement and various letter sizes.
- NO/NC contact selection on each module by special press-fit type DIL plug for simple and reliable operations.
- Protection provided for earth faults or erroneous application of any potential such as 230VAC or 110VAC on field contact terminals. No damage or malfunctioning is possible.
- POWER ON indication on front facia of annunciator cabinet.